My Story - Carmen Cc ♥


欢迎来到我的博客世界, 一个喜欢幻想.. 喜欢发白日梦... 喜欢浪漫... 喜欢恋爱的感觉...

[11/02/08] 你我都会记得这一天.... [当我们在一起的时候]



Nuffnang

Labels

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mr. Kent Kent Buvdae ♥



Make A Wish.. Happy Birthday to you ♥






Kent Kent so handsome, rite? ^^



They are bully my kent kent..



LOOK!!



Ishhh..!! Kent Kent Headache!! Haha.. Just for Fun!!



Give you a Kiss >3



I hope i can hold ur hand forever n ever, I love you...



Kent Kent Birthday Cake..



Celebrate kENT kENT Birthday at Garden



Ci Cak!!Ci Cak!! Pose.. Pose..^^



Look!! Yao Yao very 38, hehe.. I like this photo, feel warm...






Sunway... @live
Celebrate Kent Kent Bufday..



Eii... Don't Naughty Ya!!
Love me more more ya..



Kent Kent received a present from his sister...
CK one, kent kent like this perfume



A present from someone ♥



Kent Kent Birthday Card 2011 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment